August update to specifications

All Seat Arona related discussions
JeffD

August update to specifications

Post by JeffD » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:47 pm

I just had another try of the Aroma configurator to check if there were any recent updates, as I am hoping to re-order an Excellence Lux model with the new digital cockpit and hopefully reverting back to the original Alcantara seats and leather dash. A notice now pops up advising you to check on the new price list and specifications as some options are not available on the configurator. Sure enough, the Excellence Lux and FR Sport now include the digital cockpit. Also they both now have the same trim again although it describes seats as 'microsuede' rather than Alcantara. Maybe a change of supplier perhaps. I assume the leather dash is back on both models. The Excellence Lux still keeps the winter pack but loses the Beats audio which is, oddly, only offered on the SE Technology Lux model.
Final price on the DSG options are shown TBC, presumably awaiting confirmation of emissions under the new rules.
So I am now happy to re-order and get the spec I first chose but with digital cockpit and winter pack which is a real result. Not sure what the delivery time will be but I am willing to wait for the right car.

Brian566

Re: August update to specifications

Post by Brian566 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:32 am

Well that great news if the leather dash is back. is the plain white one still on the Excellence
Last edited by Brian566 on Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arona SE Tech Silver/Grey 1.0 TSI 95 PS

JeffD

Post by JeffD » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:55 am

I imagine it still is on the Excellence but we will have to wait for the updated configurator to find out definitely.

Brian566

Post by Brian566 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:57 pm

JeffD wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:55 am
I imagine it still is on the Excellence but we will have to wait for the updated configurator to find out definitely.
Yes I hope so realised made a mistake with the 95 underpowered
Circumstances have change so looking at changing its only the white dash that's stopping me I wonder if the will go to grey like the SE and looking at the Excellence Lux that looks grey
looked at the Q2 but is not as tall and limited rear vision plus any kit on the Arona is Extra on the Q2
Arona SE Tech Silver/Grey 1.0 TSI 95 PS

Return to “Main Seat Arona chat”