Fast Track and 0%

All Seat Arona related discussions
Snowdaddy

Fast Track and 0%

Post by Snowdaddy » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:36 am

After all the delays to deliveries it appears FAST TRACK is now being advertised in UK
However it is limited to selective models

SE technology Lux 1.6 diesel (which also gets 0% APR finance)
SE technology 1.0 tsi manual (6.4% finance)

No DSG cars in fastrack, or any FR or Xcelence spec cars

https://www.seat.co.uk/offers/fast-track/new-arona.html

Fast Track is delivery within 10 days (subject to small print etc)

In my mind it demonstrates how the production planning was fundamentally faulty, in that there is so much diesel production capacity that they are having to offer 0% to shift them, whilst many others have been waiting 6 months because they can’t make the the parts for the higher spec models fast enough
Arona Xcelence Lux 115 tsi DSG monsoon grey with orange roof, leather and alcantara interior

Cyberbob

Re: Fast Track and 0%

Post by Cyberbob » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:52 am

Snowdaddy wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:36 am
After all the delays to deliveries it appears FAST TRACK is now being advertised in UK
However it is limited to selective models

SE technology Lux 1.6 diesel (which also gets 0% APR finance)
SE technology 1.0 tsi manual (6.4% finance)

No DSG cars in fastrack, or any FR or Xcelence spec cars

https://www.seat.co.uk/offers/fast-track/new-arona.html

Fast Track is delivery within 10 days (subject to small print etc)

In my mind it demonstrates how the production planning was fundamentally faulty, in that there is so much diesel production capacity that they are having to offer 0% to shift them, whilst many others have been waiting 6 months because they can’t make the the parts for the higher spec models fast enough
Yep agree, sadly the above more than anything else is down to diesel demonetization... When production plans were put forward diesel was still a popular choice and I bet SEAT UK have to order x amount of diesels each year. Maybe their original estimation 18 months ago was way off as well. Add in WLTP and disaster was always going to happen... The Fast rack idea will only work longer term as stocks build up once all engines are back in full production and stock levels can be built.

The 1 litre TSi engine now has a a 10 week extra lead time across the SEAT range on top of normal delivery times. Last week we went to look at a replacement for our Tiguan - VW T-Roc 6 month wait, VW Golf, 5 month wait, Ateca was 10 weeks now 20 weeks... New Audi A1 not even on the horizon as too many old A1s to shift as Audi literally have virtually no cars to sell in Sept due to WLTP.

We still have to decide what we want, but, going to wait until early next year before ordering anything as the WLTP mess passes...

Cartrooper

Post by Cartrooper » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:46 am

This is what I originally went for. I was told there was no stock for this, in most colours. Only colour they could do was white and I’m not interested in white cars.

It will really annoy me if they build SE Tech Lux (as that’s what I’ve gone) stock cars, and not even offer me one of these as they build them. My current prognosis is unconfirmed build date in October for unconfirmed delivery in November.

Do SEAT not care about those who have already ordered the car?!

Brian566

Post by Brian566 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:50 pm

Cartrooper wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:46 am
This is what I originally went for. I was told there was no stock for this, in most colours. Only colour they could do was white and I’m not interested in white cars.

It will really annoy me if they build SE Tech Lux (as that’s what I’ve gone) stock cars, and not even offer me one of these as they build them. My current prognosis is unconfirmed build date in October for unconfirmed delivery in November.

Do SEAT not care about those who have already ordered the car?!
Cancel your Order and order one of these am sure your dealer will get you one
Arona FR TSI 115 Magnetic Grey /Black Roof

Return to “Main Seat Arona chat”