Ordered today

New to the Seat Arona Forums? Introduce yourself here
Empcom

Ordered today

Post by Empcom » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:46 pm

I have today ordered a new Arona SE technology DSG. This is after owning a Skoda Yeti SE for 5 years trouble free motoring also with a DSG box. I am hoping that the Arona will prove as good.

Williecarona

Re: Ordered today

Post by Williecarona » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:05 am

Empcom wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:46 pm
I have today ordered a new Arona SE technology DSG. This is after owning a Skoda Yeti SE for 5 years trouble free motoring also with a DSG box. I am hoping that the Arona will prove as good.
Welcome to seat , , I Used to own a Skoda Fabia mark 3 , went for the arona after many hours research, And I’m very happy with the car , despite the seatbelt recall , which my car has had the initial and then the final solution applied to it ,
So after 4-5 k miles done here’s my report ,
very nice car to drive
Smooth gearbox excellent build quality , the dash is very hard cheap plastic but that’s my only gripe but it’s price versus materials I guess if you want soft touch dash go VW ,
If you have folding mirrors and comfort access make sure when locking the car and walking away you use the back of your hand to lock the car hold the back of hand against the door sensor and wait till mirrors fold

Reason I say this as I thought my car had a fault mirrors weren’t folding but a quick tuition from the mechanic at my local,seat dealers put me right , I was grasping the handle fully which was confusing the system

Empcom

Re: Ordered today

Post by Empcom » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:10 pm

Little confused regarding your comment about folding mirrors, but as the SE Technology does not have electrically folding mirrors it won't be an issue for me. Glad you are generally happy with Arona and I hope that I will be as well.

Return to “Introductions”