Biggest Arona Niggle

All Seat Arona related discussions
Steve.J

Re: Biggest Arona Niggle

Post by Steve.J » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:27 pm

re paulhic. If you have the top spec Excellence lux like me their is no grab handles above the doors because it has cushion airbags in that top section between the door and the roof lining where the grab handles would be.

paulhic

Post by paulhic » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:47 pm

Better with air bags then. You learn a little every day. I wasn't aware of that Steve, thank you.

MotorMan

Post by MotorMan » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:11 am

Steve.J wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:27 pm
re paulhic. If you have the top spec Excellence lux like me their is no grab handles above the doors because it has cushion airbags in that top section between the door and the roof lining where the grab handles would be.
My previous Audi had grab handles and side airbags so it must be possible to accommodate both. Just like the lack of rear seat lights and illuminated vanity mirror, etc. it's probably more about cost saving. We pays our money and takes our choice!
Xcellence 115PS Red/ Black roof

Brucie

Post by Brucie » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:45 pm

My biggest niggle is that I always seem to feel a breeze on my right knee when I'm driving. Even when I only have the upper vents on and point them away from me. Drives me mad sometimes (I have the manual aircon).

BigFatPaulie

Post by BigFatPaulie » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:15 am

Brucie wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:45 pm
My biggest niggle is that I always seem to feel a breeze on my right knee when I'm driving. Even when I only have the upper vents on and point them away from me. Drives me mad sometimes (I have the manual aircon).
Do the vents produce a decent flow ? could be a duct has come adrift around the steering column...
Seat Arona Xcellance Lux 1.6 oil burner DSG

Brucie

Post by Brucie » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:39 pm

BigFatPaulie wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:15 am
Brucie wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:45 pm
Do the vents produce a decent flow ? could be a duct has come adrift around the steering column...
I can't say I have noticed a problem with the airflow from the vents. Thanks for the tip though. I'll have a look at the steering column.

Nivram

Post by Nivram » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:43 am

I have two:

1) Seat’s inability to rectify my inoperative Front Assist System - an ongoing problem for 18 months + They have now walked away from the problem and offer no solution.

2) The interior specification of my Xcellence Lux:

* No coat Hanger
* No rear passenger courtesy lights
* No rear passenger controllable heating or climate control or ventilation
* Front Arm Rest is only a hinged box lid with no verticle adjustment.
* Courtesy mirrors with no lighting and very poor spec.
* No grab handles - an essential for a vehicle of this nature.

These are essential items on a vehicle described as an: XCellence Lux (Lux means Luxury I assume.)

XLux 115 DSG Red with Black Roof

Return to “Main Seat Arona chat”